If the reports from Daily Trust are to be believed, the National Assembly has approved the creation of North East Development Commission (NEDC), a body charged with the reconstruction efforts of the insurgency ravaged region.
Here is a list of other agencies, some of them are two in one:
1. Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission
2. Competition and Consumer Protection Tribunal.....
Also in order to address the bloody herders/farmers clashes in the country, they plan to create two bodies namely:
3. Grazing Areas Management Agency
4. National Ranches Commission.
There are also plans to create research bodies and an entrepreneurship centre, such as:
5. National Council for Research and Development
6. National Research and Innovation Foundation
7. National Research and Innovation Council
8. Federal Entrepreneurship Centre
Two federal capital agencies are also in the works:
9. FCT Traffic Management and Enforcement Authority (TMEA) and
10. FCT Resettlement, Integration and Development Commission