Men: 5 Things To Do After Having Sex
Men love to have sex, but many men don’t know that after that earth-shaking orgasm that usually knocks them out, there are some areas of their health to take care of.
Doing one of these five things will enable any healthy man to perform better every time they want to have sex!
So, as a man, what are you expected to do after having sex? The following…
1. Eat banana. Cramps are some of the side effects of sex. So, eat a banana and drink water to prevent muscle spasms or cramps during and after sex. Again, nutritionists say bananas contain the enzyme bromelain, which some studies have found boosts a man’s libido. They are also rich in B vitamins, such as riboflavin, which are essential for the manufacturing of sex hormone, testosterone.
2. Wash your penis. Many men are careless when it comes to maintaining penis hygiene! Yet, sex experts counsel men to wash the penis with soap and water after sex, and especially for the uncircumcised male. Failure to do so can lead to infections and other diseases, physicians say. Poor penis hygiene can cause infections, inflammations, phimosis (congenital narrowing of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be retracted) and even tumours, they warn.
3. Drink water. Water is needed to flush out the toxins from the body. Drink sufficient water to maintain a good amount of blood and oxygen supply to the penis.
4. Take a nap. Well, most men would do this anyway! This is because vasopressin, a hormone, tightens the blood vessels and plays an important role in homeostasis of the body. This hormone is directly released in the brain and tends to relax the body.
5. Eat chia seeds. These seeds are a powerhouse of energy, along with other nutrients. Consuming chia seeds are the best way to boost energy and rebuild stamina, nutritionists say. And if you can find chia seeds in your locality, eat sesame seeds or pumpkin seeds.