....GOSSIP!!!! ON THE GO....
Subscribe to this blog
Follow by Email
Spanish Media Reveals name Of Man Behind Las Ramblas Killings
A massive manhunt is under way in Spain for the man suspected of killing 13 people and injuring scores on Barcelona's Las Ramblas on Thursday.
Spanish media named the man being sought as 18-year-old Moussa Oukabir.
He is suspected of using his brother's documents to rent the van that mowed down people on the famous boulevard.
Hours later, police killed five suspected jihadists in a second vehicle attack in the town of Cambrils. A woman injured in that attack died later.
Police said the men killed in Cambrils were linked to the Barcelona attack, which the Islamic State group said it had carried out.
Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy condemned what he called a "jihadist attack" in Barcelona. He has announced three days of national mourning and a minute's silence was held at noon (10:00 GMT) on Friday.
Spanish media have quoted police as saying that they are seeking Moussa Oukabir, but they will not say directly that he is the man believed to have been behind the wheel of the van.
Two images of Moussa Oukabir have been used in the Spanish press, taken from social media.
The driver of the van fled on foot after mowing down tourists and locals on Las Ramblas.
Catalonia's Interior Minister Joaquim Forn, quoted by the Associated Press, said: "We had local police on the scene, but we were unable to shoot him, as the Ramblas were packed with people."
Spanish media say Moussa Oukabir rented two vans, the one used in the attack and another found hours later in the town of Vic, north of Barcelona, and intended as a getaway vehicle.
His brother, Driss Oukabir, was arrested after reportedly turning himself in on Thursday.
Reports suggest Driss, who is in his 20s and was born in Morocco, told police he was not involved and that his documents had been stolen.
Three other arrests have been made. Two of the men are Moroccan, and the third was born in Melilla, the autonomous Spanish city on the north coast of Africa.
Police said three of the arrests were made in the Catalan town of Ripoll and one in Alcanar after Wednesday's explosions.
They gave the ages of the arrested men as 21, 27, 28 and 34.
If you've seen "Avengers: Infinity War" you will find this really interesting.Movie lovers were disheartened when about half of our beloved supereheroes turned into dust when Thanos snapped his finger in ''Avengers: Infinity War''. Now, something similar is happening on Google.With the film, "Avengers: Endgame" now in theatres, Google dropped an ''Avengers'' Easter egg that unleashes Thanos' destructive power on your web page.To experience this trick, all you have to do is search for "Thanos" on Google and click on his Infinity stone-studded gauntlet, placed on the right-hand side of the screen.
Once you click on the gauntlet, there will be a finger snap and you will see half the search results slowly fading away, just as your favorite superheroes turned to dust in the movie. The Google page will automatically move up and down as the results tabs disappear.Remember to click on the gauntlet with the sound on for extra…
Cyril Ramaphosa, South Africa’s reformist president of the ruling African National Congress has won the country's election.The AU on Friday acknowledged the South African general elections as “peaceful, transparent, inclusive and credible.”The AU Election Observation Mission (AUEOM) said in a statement posted on the AU official website on Friday.The elections were conducted “in a calm, peaceful and orderly manner” and afforded the people of South Africa the opportunity to exercise their democratic rights of choosing their leaders, the AUEOM saidThe South African Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) prepared and conducted the elections “in a professional and transparent manner and in accordance with the relevant laws governing elections in South Africa,” the AUEOM said.This came as a coalition of 35 smaller political parties said they were unhappy with the running of the elections which they said were marred by “double voting.”They threatened to go to court and demanded an electi…
Nigeriancritic, SegunOdejimi has just shared an interesting perspective on TontoDikeh'sviralinterview and what he describes as the 'ridiculousness' of Prince Ifeanyi Dike's AGN.'Dear human reading this, you see, in this life, you can become anything. Anything at all. But you see, do not become like Prince Ifeanyi Dike. You can become a prince that’s a good thing, but please do not let your IQ fall as low as Ifeanyi Dike’s. If it does, you’ll begin to spill ridiculousness so much that President Buhari’s spokespeople will become jealous of your barrel of ridiculousness' he wrote.See the full piece below....It is not news that Nollywood’s Tonto Dikeh is no longer married to Oladunni Churchill.It is not news that Tontolet, as her fans call her, is currently an angry woman.And that is not a problem. Anger is a human emotion. Someone who has ended up in more bad relationships than some Nollywood directors have good films is bound to not be the happiest human around.C…